Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day by Day

Intro: G D G D  - Video below will be updated to reflect the chords.


             G                                        D
Day by day and with each passing moment
                                                    G D
Strength I find to meet my trials here
               G                             D
Trusting in my Father's wise bestowment
                                                G
I've no cause for worry or for fear
                 G                                  C
He whose heart is kind beyond all measure
              Am                        D                G D
Gives unto each day what He knows is best
            G                               D
Lovingly its part of pain and pleasure
                                             G D
Blending toil with peace and rest




           G                                           D
Every day the Lord Himself is near me
                                                 G D
With a special mercy for each hour
            G                                            D              
All my cares He friendly bear, and cheer me,
                                                       G
He whose name is Counselor and Power
        G                                        C
The protection of His child and treasure
           Am                               G D
Is a charge that on Himself He laid
            G                                            D
As thy days, thy strength shall be in measure
                                       G D
This the pledge to me He made



              G                                          C
Help me Lord, when toil and trouble meeting
           Am         D                     G D
E'er to take, as from a Father's hand,
             G                                        D
One by one, the days, the moments fleeting
                                         G F#/Em
Till I reach the promised Land
           C           D              C- Cm -G
Till I reach the promised Land.

Day by Day (Hymnal Video):


No comments:

Post a Comment