Thursday, November 22, 2018

Rock Of Ages

Intro: G D C D G D.   Video below will be updated to reflect the chords.



                 G                        
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
              D                    G
Let me hide myself in thee;
             D                     G      
Let the water and the blood,
                  D                            G
From thy riven side which flowed
                                         
Be of sin the double cure;
          D                         G     D
Save from its guilt and power.




                 G                          
Not the labors of my hands,
            D                    G
Can fulfill thy law's commands;
               D                        G       
Could my zeal no respite know,
                 D                    G
Could my tears forever flow
                                           
All for sin could not atone;
        D                              G     D
Thou must save, and thou alone




               G                            
Nothing in my hand I bring,
      D                           G
Simply to the cross I cling;
               D                        G     
Naked, come to thee for dress;
                   D                    G
Helpless, look to thee for grace;
                                         
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
          D                   G     D
Wash me, Savior, or I die




               G                                    
While I draw this fleeting breath,
           D                                     G
When mine eyes shall close in death
              D                        G          
When I soar to worlds unknown,
              D                          G
See thee on thy judgment throne
                                           
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
        D            G     D
Let me hide myself


Rock of Ages Video:



No comments:

Post a Comment