Sunday, December 2, 2018

He Keeps Me Singing

Intro: G Am D G D  - Video below will be updated to reflect the chords.



                                     Am
There’s within my heart a melody
  D                      C         D    G  D
Jesus whispers sweet and low,
                                    Am
Fear not, I am with thee, peace, be still,
 D                  C    D    G D
In all of life’s ebb and flow.


Refrain:


 G                     Am
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
D                         G  D
Sweetest Name I know,
G                       Am
Fills my every longing,
D                           C  D G D
Keeps me singing as I go.



                                      Am
All my life was wrecked by sin and strife,
D                                         G D
Discord filled my heart with pain,
 G                                     Am
Jesus swept across the broken strings,
 D                                C         D G D
Stirred the slumb’ring chords again.


G                                 Am

Feasting on the riches of His grace,
D                                           G D
Resting ’neath His shelt’ring wing,
G                                 Am
Always looking on His smiling face,
D                    C      D   G D
That is why I shout and sing.


                                                  Am
Though sometimes He leads through waters deep,
D                               G D
Trials fall across the way,
 G                                                      Am
Though sometimes the path seems rough and steep,
         D                             G D
See His footprints all the way.



                                         Am
Soon He’s coming back to welcome me,
D                                 G  D
Far beyond the starry sky;
                                    Am
I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown,
           D                          G D

I shall reign with Him on high.

He Keeps Me Singing (Hymnal Video):



No comments:

Post a Comment